Wednesday, April 6, 2011

To my dearest followers:

Hey guys, first of all I'd like to say thank you for reading and enjoying my sentiments on things nobody asked me about. Second of all, I'd like to apologize (again) for being absent. A weekly blog update is easy when you don't have a lot of work, but when you're working around the clock, experiencing panic attacks, and generally being too stressed to eat food, blogging is kind of hard to fit in. I promise I'll return in full force once I have my academic life a bit more under control.

It'll be a good one, too. I'm thinking something along the lines of "Lovecraft for Dummies".

Viva la metal.

2 comments:

  1. I just randomly stumbled on this blog by searching for "2 ton death machine" and I love it.

    Just felt I should share.

    ReplyDelete